Building Strength, Hope and Resiliency
Thursday, January 30th, 2014
7pm – 9pm
Speaker: Attorney Hillary Dunn, Esq.
From Fletcher, Tilton PC
Please Join Us. Session is FREE and Everyone is welcome!
Wayside Youth & Family Support Network
88 Lincoln Street
(Across from Framingham Union Hospital)
This seminar focuses on Transition Planning for Youth (14 and older) as they move from School to Adult Life.
Topics to be discussed include:
· Legal requirements for transition planning on IEPs and Chapter 688 services
· Massachusetts adult human service agencies
· Guardianship and alternatives to Guardianship
· Government benefits
· Related special needs planning topics.
For information and/or to RSVP contact:
Ann Killion, MS – Parent Support Coordinator
(508) 620-0010 ext. 194 or email [email protected]